Sunday, April 3, 2011

Source Code - a surprising good story

This reviewer went to see Source Code thinking it would be another movie about a heroic unknown citizen saving a train.  Boy...was I wrong.  It was like Inception and Quatum Leap with a twist.  It was a very engaging and thought provoking movie.  Jake Gyllenhaal has impressed me with his talent and he is a joy to watch in this movie.  The story is about a man who has 8 minutes to change a devastating disaster from happening.  Throughout the course of the movie, his motivations change and thereby comes the interesting twist to the movie.  Source Code is highly recommended to see.

2 comments:

  1. Cool! I'm going to have to check that out sometime. I think the last movie I saw Jake Gyllenhaal in was Brokeback Mountain so it'll be nice to see him in something recent ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for pointing out my spelling. Forgot to put the spell check on. Glad you liked my review and I hope you get to see it.

    ReplyDelete