Sunday, June 12, 2011

Thor -Superhero or eye candy


Thor was an unexpectedly good movie. I thought...oh not another superhero movie but I was surprised that it really kept my attention. The story is about two sons who are be up for heir to their father's throne and to be king to a city of gods. They are somewhat at peace with a civilization of a frozen-like race on the brink of war. The eldest son is cocky and gets exiled to Earth. While he is gone, things start to fall apart for his planet. The movie goes in the direction of good verses evil and the innocent are caught in the middle. The cgi was great and the cinematograhy was fantastic. I left the movie a little puzzled with the extent of the story line of Earth. It reminded me of the extra unnecessary existence of extra pirates run by Yun Phat's character in the third Pirates movie. It would have been a better movie without the extra part. The move Thor is enjoyable and I saw it twice so that should tell you something.

1 comment:

  1. Cute actors love the cartoon better. So two thumbs up

    ReplyDelete