Thursday, January 13, 2011

Flora & Muse

Flora & Muse is a quaint bakery and restaurant located in our City Centre here in Houston.  I highly recommend both but the bakery have become one of my favorites.  They have cute garden tables where you can sit outside and enjoy a hot or cold coffee drink or tea.   I’ve become partial to their pastries.  Two of my favorites are their mini chocolate croissants and bear claws with shaves of almonds.  They are to die for.  They do small floral arrangements for those in need of something quick or for the boyfriend or husband who want to bring something nice home.  The staff is friendly, courteous and always smiling.  The restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.  We mostly do lunch there.  One of my favorite items on the menu is the turkey and spinach Panini.  It has a green tomato in it that is so juicy.  It also comes with either a small garden salad or orzo salad.  I also had the salmon which is good as well.  For anyone who is lactose intolerant like I am, you will love the variety of non-dairy products they have to offer.  It is European in style and cuisine and a wonderful place for parties and get together especially for women.  So, if you are looking for a nice little escape from big city life and/or happen to be in the Houston area for a while, take a side trip to Flora & Muse.

2 comments:

  1. Cool! Good review! Where'd you find the picture at?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the review. I went into google images and typed in the name of the restaurant. Took me a while but I think I got it.

    ReplyDelete