Saturday, January 22, 2011

Green Hornet



The question that comes to mind after seeing the Green Hornet is why do you need the Green Hornet and what is his actual purpose?  Not only was the so called hero upstaged by his partner Kato, he was also upstaged by the car.  Tom Wilkinson, Edward James Olmos and Cameron Diaz were unfortunately dragged into this poorly written movie trying hard to play straight and serious parts in this pathetic movie.  On a short positive note, there were some scenes that were funny because they were a rip off of the Pink Panther.  There was the same idea in the Pink Panther of a love/hate relationship between Clouseau and Cato that was used in this movie.  The Green Hornet left me with a bad taste in my mouth and a question mark on the top of my head.

4 comments:

  1. THE sidekick is always the better character.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I think the poster kind of said it all as to who stole the show I guess. Kato (Jay Chou) would probably be the only reason I would see this movie anyway. I'm not really a big fan of Seth Rogen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Tita...yoiu are absolutely right. Accept for Robin in Batman. He doesn't really do anything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @SaharaSky...I'm not much of a fan of Seth Rogan either. I did really like Kato. Watching him was worth the effort to watch the entire movie.

    ReplyDelete